I.M. Leagues
When I knew I was going to attend Slippery Rock University, I knew that I was not going to be playing any sports here. I started to wonder how am I going to get my physical activity while I am here. In my first semester I was asked to play on an I.M. Wheelchair Basketball team. It was one of the best experiences that I have had here at SRU so far. Ever since I started to play intramural sports , I have expanded the sports that I play because I love being active and competitive. This semester I have already played flag football, wheelchair basketball, and basketball.
I am on a sports team here so I don't get to experience the luxury of playing Intramurals. It seems really fun to do whatever you choose to though. Also being on a team of the people you choose would be nice instead of a bunch of random people. I want to try flag football because I use to love football and I was good too, but our coach will not let us. I wish I would though, seems really fun. Thanks for sharing your experience.
ReplyDeleteI felt the same way and I decided to participate in intramural basketball as well. I also tried club baseball and that's a blast. I remember playing you in wheel chair basketball in APA and you destroyed all of us. I want to try playing that more often. Good luck on your I.M seasons.
ReplyDeleteIntramural's are a great way to stay in physical shape! What's even better is how you can play sports with your friends. Also, that is awesome you got to play on a wheelchair basketball team. Wheelchair basketball is so much fun and I like to think it is harder then actual basketball. If you need an extra for any sport let me know!
ReplyDeleteI.M. Leagues is a great way to stay active and have fun at the same time. There are all sorts of different sports that you can sign up for to play, they don't just list a few there are tons of different sports. You can also create the team which is fun knowing that all of your friends can be on your team as you try to win the championship. I started playing wheel chair basketball too and it is so much fun, my team has won it the past two years and we our hoping to win it again this year as well. You can also win ether a shirt or a cool mug at the end of the year for winning.
ReplyDelete